The goal of the fine print is to provide answers to the actual questions artists are facing. I choose topics from conversations I have with artists or from scanning the internet to see what’s happening. I don’t see everything, however, so if there is a question concerning the intersection of art and law you would like me to address, please write it below and I’ll take a look. Thanks!
DisclaimerThe Information on this blog is for education purposes only. This blog is not legal advice. Reading/commenting on this blog does not create an attorney client relationship. No information obtained through interactions on this blog will be deemed confidential. I am a licensed attorney, but I am not your attorney. If you need legal assistance in an Intellectual Property or Arts/Entertainment related area, please contact an attorney. I am licensed in the state of Washington, and can also represent people in federal copyright or trademark matters.
- @PastorMark thanks mark. After 7 years in paid ministry and 7 in legal profession, i totally agree. 6 days ago
- @CityCalvary in our knowledge we gain a sense of apathy. 1 week ago
- @SQEX_Members_NA website says trailer theme song is on iTunes, but pressing link generates iTunes message saying song not available 1 week ago
- @shannondrayer there are days when #ryan is the best player in all of #mb. 2 weeks ago
- @123s712 Yes, I remember you. My wife and I were the Americans who came to #プレイング浜渦. It was a great show. 2 weeks ago