This page has the following sub pages.
DisclaimerThe Information on this blog is for education purposes only. This blog is not legal advice. Reading/commenting on this blog does not create an attorney client relationship. No information obtained through interactions on this blog will be deemed confidential. I am a licensed attorney, but I am not your attorney. If you need legal assistance in an Intellectual Property or Arts/Entertainment related area, please contact an attorney. I am licensed in the state of Washington, and can also represent people in federal copyright or trademark matters.
- RT @awzurcher: This, of course, is demonstrably false. Clinton didn't have Cabinet in place until March 11. George HW was March 17. Obama n… 1 month ago
- @Evan_McMullin this was chilling. court doing its job as check/balance. 1 month ago
- RT @Evan_McMullin: Disagreeing with a court decision is fine, but undermining the legitimacy of a judge and the Judiciary Branch is a threa… 1 month ago
- RT @EvanMAllen: 1st Iranian off the plane. Her daughter is giving birth in 2 weeks, she was afraid she wouldn't make it. She's thankful for… 1 month ago
- @RealHughJackman Yay Japanese release date! A little after the rest of the world, but sill looking forward to it. https://t.co/oQkMbQDPmX 1 month ago