The goal of the fine print is to provide answers to the actual questions artists are facing. I choose topics from conversations I have with artists or from scanning the internet to see what’s happening. I don’t see everything, however, so if there is a question concerning the intersection of art and law you would like me to address, please write it below and I’ll take a look. Thanks!
DisclaimerThe Information on this blog is for education purposes only. This blog is not legal advice. Reading/commenting on this blog does not create an attorney client relationship. No information obtained through interactions on this blog will be deemed confidential. I am a licensed attorney, but I am not your attorney. If you need legal assistance in an Intellectual Property or Arts/Entertainment related area, please contact an attorney. I am licensed in the state of Washington, and can also represent people in federal copyright or trademark matters.
- @shannondrayer @Kevin_Martinez @espn feeling real optimism for Edgar now, if not his years seems he has momentum for next. #MLBHoF 1 day ago
- @RealHughJackman love it! I would also love a release date for Japan. 2 weeks ago
- @ViolinTay merry Xmas from Japan, for the 4th strait year we're listening to Enchanted Xmas with tree + presents, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- RT @sakata_77: 謎の猛者感 強い（確信） https://t.co/PKAdG3CZGJ 1 month ago
- RT @SenSanders: It is time for a new approach to the Native American people, not to run a pipeline through their land. #NoDAPL https://t.co… 2 months ago